Interested in volunteering at Eliot? Before you begin volunteering or want to attend a field trip with your child, complete a volunteer background check form by downloading it or finding a copy located in the Blank Forms PTA Books on the counter inside the office. Please return the signed form (front and back) to the office for processing, no less than 5 business days before you want to volunteer.
Every time you volunteer at Eliot, please record your hours in the TPS Volunteer Books located on the counter inside the office. Find a blank form, write in your name, fill out your hours worked and file alphabetically in the white binders.
Volunteer hours are part of the Accountability Plan for Tulsa Public Schools and the state. We receive credit every time you volunteer at Eliot. Thank you!
wAYS TO GET INVOLVED AT eliot
Follow our official Eliot Bobcats page to know the good things happening at Eliot. We have a wonderful parent/teacher organization at Eliot. Connect with PTA on Facebook to get involved! We also have a fantastic Foundation at Eliot. Connect with them on Facebook to learn more!
Parental involvement is a combination of commitment and active participation on the part of parent to the school and to the student. As parents you can ensure that your child receives the benefits from parental involvement by staying up to date on what is happening in the classroom.
Tulsa Public Schools is committed to helping your child develop the academic knowledge and critical thinking he or she needs to succeed in school and beyond. As a result, these involvement opportunities empower parents to take action. By connecting parents to school officials, community members, other parents, knowledge, and powerful allies, these opportunities build bridges and networks that support schools and sustain whole communities.
District Involvement Information
- Stay Connected - TPS social media and smartphone app
- Tulsa Council of PTAs
- National PTA
- Booster Clubs/PTAs sanctioned organizations
- Parents as Teachers
- Student and Family Guide to Success (includes the Behavior Response Plan)
- Achieving. Classroom Excellence (ACE) Parental Curriculum Choice Letter
- Logrando la Excelencia en el Salón de Clases Carta hacia los Padres para la Selección de Currículo
- Parent Guide | Guía para Padres
- Parents Right To Know | El Derecho a Saber de los Padres
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Educational Surrogate Parents Program
- All students need parental support to succeed. The Educational Surrogate Parents Program responds to the need for support and representation of students with disabilities whose parents are not available. This program relies on the commitment of volunteers who support a student's education by advocating for him/her to ensure that the student receives a free and appropriate public education.