Getting to School
Every minute of your child's learning day is important. Good attendance is vital to the academic success of every student. Thank you for valuing your children's learning time as much as we do by having them at school on time, all day, every day. If you need to report an absence, please call the office by 7:45 a.m. at 918-746-8700.
School begins at 7:30 a.m. for all students. For pre-k and kindergarten students, the school day ends at 2:30 p.m. For students in grades first through fifth, the school day ends at 2:35 p.m.
All students should be picked up by 2:45 p.m. - please make childcare arrangements if you are unable to pick your child up by this time.
|Opening Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:35 p.m.|
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call the office at 918-746-8700.
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications